Date(s) - Fri, Oct 4, 2019 - Sun, Oct 6, 2019
Frandy Park Campground
- 805 Beer
- Bike Show
- Kern County
- Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys
The 5th annual Kernville Kampout
October 4-6, 2019
Ride. Camp. Party.
(Registration now open)
Each year at the end of summer, we head to the southern end of the Sierras to camp and party with our friends on the Kern River, and you’re invited!
Centrally located in the small, but friendly town of Kernville, Frandy Campground is easy walking distance to bars, restaurants and supplies.
FOR YOUR $50 YOU GET:
• Camping for Friday and Saturday night
• Goodie-bag at registration
• Kernville Kampout 2019 patch
• 805 beer and Sailor Jerry rum & Cokes you can drink (until it runs out) at the Kamp Bar
• Route maps and tips for day excursions
• Arm-wrestling competition Friday night
• Live Music Saturday night
• Automatic inclusion into the informal bike show
• A hangover on Sunday to take home
Kernville Kampout – website:
Biltwell Inc. – website: