Coast to Coast Endurance Run. Held every two years on Pre 1930 motorcycles.
Next event will be in 2021 as we travel from Sault Sainte Marie, MI to South Padre Island, TX.
Thursday September 9 to Sunday September 26, 2021
In 2021 we are planning something very special; a North to South route taking us from the Canadian border to the Mexican border.
Only 100 riders will be chosen to participate in this historic endeavor.
Most of the route will be on two-lane back roads with less than 100 miles on interstate highways. An ambitious ride to say the least, averaging around 300 miles per day this will be a true endurance run.
September 16, 2021
Motorcycle Cannonball Video with Jason Sims
Motorcycle Cannonball – website:
Motorcycle Cannonball – facebook page:
Motorcycle Cannonball 2021 – Event Listing @ BikerCalendar.EVENTS ⇒
Motorcycle Cannonball 2021 Route:
- Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
- Museum Ship Valley Camp, Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
- Hagerty Headquarters, Traverse City, Michigan
- Battle Creek Harley-Davidson, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Napoleon Harley-Davidson, Napoleon, Ohio
- Rip Rap Roadhouse, Dayton, Ohio
- Harley-Davidson of West Virginia, South Charleston, West Virginia
- Thunder Road Harley-Davidson, Danville, Virginia
- Cox’s Double Eagle Harley-Davidson, Pinehurst, North Carolina
- The Wicked Wrench, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Dale’s Wheels Through Time, Maggie Valley, North Carolina
- Bumpus Harley-Davidson, Murfreesboro, Tennesee
- Birmingham, AL
- Tunica, Mississippi
- City of Arkadelphia, Arkadelphia, Arkansas
- Texarkana Harley-Davidson, Texarkana, Texas
- Nacogdoches, Nacogdoches, Texas
- Victoria, Texas
- Corpus Christi Harley-Davidson, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Desperado Harley-Davidson, McAllen, Texas
- Mad Boar Harley-Davidson, San Benito, Texas
- Grand Finale, Sunday, September 26, 2021, South Padre Island Convention Centre
Motorcycle Cannonball sponsors:
Law Tigers – page @ BikerCalendar.EVENTS ⇒
Lowbrow Customs = page @ BikerCalendar.EVENTS ⇒